We’re looking for a part-time Content & Event Manager for The Members’ Club.
Offset Warehouse is an online ethical textile company. We search the globe for unusual, environmentally and socially beneficial textiles that you won’t find on the high street.
Last year, we launched The Members’ Club, an online platform for creative entrepreneurs around the world building successful businesses sustainably. Each month we focus on a different topic to help brands grow, feature an interview with an inspiring supplier with an innovative product and host a series of live, online events.
We are looking for a “Content & Event Manager” to support the development of our Members’ Club and events.
To begin, the role will be five hours per week minimum, with a view to increasing these hours as you become more comfortable in the position.
£10 per hour
- Position type
- To apply
Please attach your CV to a short email explaining why you think you’re perfect for the role. Send to: charlie [at] offsetwarehouse.com
Work activities include:
– Finding and liaising with change makers, influencers and brands with ethical values to invite them to participate in live webinars, recorded interviews and in-person events.
– Keeping members informed of new content, events, news etc. via newsletters (using MailChimp) and social media updates.
Skills & Experience
The right person will:
– Have an in-depth knowledge of ethical production and/or responsible business practice.
– Be respectful, a good listener and responsive.
– Think independently and creatively.
– Be professional and work efficiently. We work ‘smart’ and to tight deadlines.
– Be self-motivated, confident and capable of working independently. As a small company, the work will be varied, so the role is ideal for someone who thrives on a variety of job roles. Being able to multi-task and prioritise jobs is a must.
– Have excellent verbal and written English skills.
– Be continually looking out for ways we can improve, and have the confidence to suggest these ideas to the team.
– You must be able to put together beautiful, informative newsletters and social media updates.
– We will provide training for our in-house software and systems, but knowledge of Mailchimp is useful.
– Good to expert computer literacy is required.
– Excellent written English is required.
HOURS & LOCATION
At least three days per week, flexible day and start time. At least one day in the Twickenham office. Please note, you may only be required in the office for two hours (minimum), so please ensure you are not overcommitting to a journey that is too far.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our small team is fun, proactive, energetic, passionate, dedicated and we all work extremely hard. We are all experts in our area and strive to know the latest developments and keep abreast of trends. We streamline our operations, working efficiently and communicating effectively. We all thrive in the challenging, fast-paced and target driven environment. We are individually responsible for monitoring the impact of our work – so being able to analyse your effectiveness is crucial.
We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success.