Offset Warehouse is an online ethical textile company. We search the globe for unusual, environmentally and socially beneficial textiles that you won’t find on the high street. Last year, we launched The Members’ Club, an online platform for creative entrepreneurs around the world building successful businesses sustainably. Each month we focus on a different topic to help brands grow, feature an interview with an inspiring supplier with an innovative product and host a series of live, online events.
We are looking for a freelancer to support the development of our Members’ Club and events, to:
– Write copy for our monthly Masterclasses (2500 – 5000 words per month).
– Beautifully compose and write weekly newsletters using MailChimp.
- Salary: £10 per hour
- Hours: 3 hours/week (with potential to increase as the role grows).
- Location: remote with skype meetings and occasional in-person meetings in South West London.
- Position: Freelance
- To apply: Please send your CV with a short email explaining why you think you’re perfect for the role to charlie [at] offsetwarehouse.com
Skills & Experience
– Excellent written English is required.
– Understanding of responsible design practices.
– Respectful, a good listener and responsive.
– Professional and able to work efficiently.
– Capable of working and keeping to deadlines independently.
– Excellent verbal and written English skills.
– Continually looking out for ways we can improve and have the confidence to suggest these ideas to the team.
– Able to put together beautiful, informative newsletters.
– Good computer literacy is required.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our small team is fun, proactive, passionate and dedicated, and we all work extremely hard. We are all experts in our area and strive to know the latest developments and keep abreast of trends. We streamline our operations, working efficiently and communicating effectively. We are individually responsible for monitoring the impact of our work – so being able to analyse your effectiveness is crucial.